There are tons of awesome events that can be hosted with the help of Laser Tag Source.
Of course, you don’t need an excuse to rent from us because every day is a Laser Tag Source kind of day in our books, but in case you were curious, let me let you in on the top 5 major events that people host with our help.
1. Corporate Events. I wrote about this type of event last week so if this is something you are interested in, feel free to check it out! Corporate events are not only a great way to get to know the people you work with better, but they are an excellent way to fundraise! We have an excellent corporate package that can save you tons of money and all you have to do is charge each individual who attends the fundraiser a fee that will cover the cost of the equipment as well as give you the funds you were hoping to raise.
2. Youth Events. What a great way to get teens involved in some activity and interact with one another! Offering a game or two of laser tag at your youth event may just be the activity that breaks some of these kids out of their shells and get them excited about the great event/weekend ahead of them. I attended a number of youth events when I was in middle school and high school and I can tell you that the ones that had activities like this planned really helped me feel more comfortable as I was able to let loose and have fun in a place that was filled with new people and new scenery. (Yes, I was the shy kid that needed that extra push).
3. Birthday Parties. There are many ways that using Laser Tag Source can really add spice to your birthday party and in fact, I wrote about 5 of them in an earlier post! This is another event where you want to make sure the people attending are really enjoying themselves and not just sitting around. The majority of birthday parties are, after all, for kids and active kids are the kind we want to see! It also give kids/teen that video game type interaction that they love so much only instead of all the blood and guts, they can play a clean but totally awesome and fun REAL LIFE game with any of our gun choices. It’s a win-win situation for the parents and the kids!
4. Graduation Parties. Hosting a party with Laser Tag Source is a great way for your grads and high school students to enjoy themselves and even celebrate the end of the school year. I think my favorite part about hosting a party like this is that it can act as a safe and kidney happy alternative to most of the typical graduation and after prom parties out there if you know what I mean.
5. After Prom Parties. So many schools contact us every year, usually around January or February to reserve equipment for After Prom. We love knowing that kids are staying safe and happy and that laser tag can help with that endeavor. In addition, if prom isn’t your thing, create your own prom. We posted ideas on how you can take the prom idea and customize it, all while playing laser tag. Check out those tips here.
So there you have it, my laser tag ladies and gents! These are just four of our favorite events that we have seen used with our Laser Tag Source services and we hope that when the time comes, you will plan your party with us in mind!
-Shae- Laser Tag Source Marketing Intern