Laser Tag Source makes renting laser tag guns and equipment fun and easy, but some before-hand planning can really help make your party or event even better! Here are the top five things to consider when renting you laser tag equipment from Laser Tag Source:
1. When is your event/party? Whether it be the warm weather of summer or the chilliness of winter, considering the time of year when renting laser tag for your event can help optimize your playing potential! If it is cold and snowy outside, an indoor laser tag party is a much better option. On the other hand, if the sun is shining and the birds are chirping there is no excuse not to get out and enjoy the weather. Different guns work better in different settings. The Ubisoft guns work best for an indoor party or event while something like a Battlefield Package can be tons of fun outside.
2. Consider Your Play Space Knowing how much space you have to play can help you determine the type of gun you need for you party or event. Party Packages allow you to rent both guns and bunkers to fill your play space. Is there a lot of room to run around? Is there any obstacles or are bunkers needed? All of these questions can help you determine the best equipment for your needs!
3. What’s The Occasion? Are throwing a child’s birthday party? Renting for a corporate event? Throwing a bachelor party? Guns like the Phoenix LTX are great for a birthday party with children cycling in and out. To up the playing level, consider using Tippmann Barracuda for players of older ages that enjoy challenging and life-like combat.
4. Know Your Players Will you be playing laser tag for an hour, two hours, three hours, or all night? If your group is up for a longer playtime, consider renting one of the Scoring Systems to help track and rank players throughout the game. Using scoring systems ups the competition between players and makes the game even better!
5. Test Your Guns, Know Your Guns After ordering your guns and preparing for your event, they should arrive at your doorstep a whole day before your event! Take this time to turn on the guns and play around a little bit. Learn how they work and maybe even learn some tricks that can give you a leg up on the competition the next day! And remember, if you have any questions about our equipment check out our Tech Support or give us a call! Have fun and happy playing!