Laser Tag Source makes renting laser taggers and party equipment fun and easy! However, some before-hand planning can really help make your party or event go even smoother! Here are the top five things to consider when renting you laser tag equipment from Laser Tag Source:
- When is your event/party? Whether it be the warm weather of summer or the chilliness of winter; consider the time of year you’ll be renting laser tag equipment for your event to help optimize your playing potential! If it is cold and snowy outside, an indoor laser tag party is a much better option. On the other hand, if the sun is shining and the birds are chirping, there is no excuse not to get out and enjoy the weather! Different taggers work better in different settings. The Titan taggers work best for an indoor party, while the iCombat is tons of fun outside; The Phoenix LTX will work both inside & outside. (Check out the tagger chart at the bottom of this article for more tagger comparisons!)
- Consider Your Play Space! Knowing how much space you have to play can help you determine the type of taggers you’ll need for your party or event. Party Packages are available for your party planning ease. Is there a lot of room to run around? Will there be any obstacles or are bunkers needed? All of these questions can help you determine the best equipment for your needs!
- What’s The Occasion? Are you throwing a child’s birthday party? Renting for a corporate event? Throwing a bachelor party? Taggers like the Phoenix LTX are great for a birthday party with children cycling in and out. To up the playing level, consider using iCombat for players of older ages that enjoy challenging and life-like combat.
- Know Your Players! Will you be playing laser tag for an hour, two hours, three hours, or all day/night? If your group is up for a longer playtime, consider renting one of the Scoring Systems to help track and rank players throughout the game. Using scoring systems ups the competition between players and makes the game even better!
- Test Your Taggers, Know Your Taggers! After ordering your taggers and preparing for your event, they should arrive at your doorstep a whole day or two before your event! Take this time to turn on the taggers and play around a little bit. Learn how they work and maybe even learn some tricks that can give you a leg up on the competition the next day! And remember, if you have any questions about our equipment check out our YouTube page, Tech Support page or feel free to give us a call!
Have fun and happy playing!